Friday, November 11, 2011

Natural Permanent Skin Whitening Lightening antiwrinkle 4-1 cream


Natural Permanent Whitening Lightening,
Exfoliant, Pore refiner, & Antiwrinkle
4 - 1  cream

Does not contain hydroquinone, or drugs!


Please use Mozilla Firefox when viewing and buying.
Please complete the form below

Additional info, more products, and  pay links are below

Agelesskin by Dr Kent, is all natural no drugs. Skin Whitener gradually lightens
evenly, shade by shade utilizes outstanding clinically-testing over 20 yrs.

Agelesskin Therapy was formulated for people with dark skin, with all natural ingredients.
The exfoliation gently eliminate dead skin, but plays a vital role, because each 28 -30 days skin sheds its dead cells.  During this whitening therapy dead melanin cells rise to the surface of the skin, the essential exfoliation additives & nutrients helps in 6-7 days leaving a lighter skin tone.
  1. Essential exfoliation helps renewed skin absorbtion and eliminate dead melanin cells
  2. Blemishes: dark patches, acne spots, freckles, age spots, scars, pores  are history over time
  3. Agelesskin Therapy lightens whitens and brightens the skin resulting in younger skin
    Most whitening creams do not work, because they do not target the pigment
    producing melanin cells.
Agelesskin fights hyper-pigmentation inter-cellular deep underneath the skin, it inhibits melanin eventually rendering them dormant so they produce less melanin. (melaninites cells underneath the skin produce the pigment melanin which causes the skin to appear darker.
                                                  
Wonder why some of our celebrities started with dark skin but gradually turn lighter and whiter?
Those who do not want drugs us this special plant extract CYVL45-PXQ, which is the active whitener in addition to more proven whitener are the best method of  whitening lightening the skin without drugs.   The plant extract CYVL45-PXQ  which was discovered about 60yrs ago.
It did not worth mentioning to the normal public because researchers sales price per oz $30,000.
It mimics benaquin (the whitening cream reportedly used by Micheal Jackson) (benaquin is a drug).
About 60 yrs ago, (reportedly, animals returned after mating season skin changed from dark to lighter.) Researchers and Villagers found that animals habitating in the remote forest had been changing skin from darker to whiter skin, their coat/hair was unchanged. Leaves from 10ft plant/trees were identified. Leaves and its yellow berries were food for owls, and other creatures,  during certain periods/seasons more leaves fall which becomes the animals play ground. (roll around in the leaves explains how the extract got on them.)
After 10 yrs. Chemists and Lab researchers reported the yellow berry tree leaves nutrient were similar to the cocoa yam plant except for the abundant extract which causes melanin cells dormancy resulting in the upper layer of the skin to appearing lighter-whiter, in addition the properties are natural but mimics benaquin).
It's the most effective all natural skin whitening lightening for use on human skin when added to other specific ingredients, strengths varied, but could be compared to 30 - 60% benoquin (it was reported that Michael Jackson used 20% Benoquin), without the drugs, damage, rebounding, white patches, and skin irritation.
        This is 4 - 1 skin therapy with natural permanent skin lightening whitening
During the skin care therapy, the dead cells of melanin rises to the surface every 30 days, so the skin may appear dull for a few days, until it is exfoliated (6-7 days estimate) then the skin appears much lighter that the week prior, the process repeats it self. Recap (melanin sheds every 30 days, exfoliation 6-7 days)  this is  the process, continue to use the cream 2 times daily.
AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
1. Agelesskin Body lotion permanent whitener              600ml retails               125.50
2. Agelesskin Moisturizing cream for skin whitening lotion 150 ml                          24.98 
3. Agelesskin Replenishing moisture: lotion seal the skin while bleaching 150ml        23.95
4. Agelesskin Permanent Whitener face and neck 300 ml retails                        38.99
5. Agelesskin Permanent Whitener knees hand elbows & feet 300ml retails      39.95
6. Agelesskin Permanent Whitener body  cream                                450ml       49.95  
7. Agelesskin Permanent Whitener face & neck    2 oz  retails         14.95 -       15.94   
                                                 Promotional Offer: 05 size                                  1.00


   Please use Mozilla Firefox  viewing & buying.    click here >>to store & buy
Natural Sea source extracts of nucleic acids, more extracts from marine DNA, key elements to skin cell regeneration. protects the skin against external effects such as UV radiation, the climate, dehydration and pollution, all of which causes superficial lines, wrinkles, and saggy skin.
Agelesskin care vital unique extracts will speed up the natural production of collagen and in time helps to plump up and thicken the skin thus giving a younger, firmer appearance.
Includes AT Peptides naturally occurring peptides. These protein molecules are naturally found in the body sends out signals when damaged skin, ARL Peptide-3 contains three patented peptides that target both upper and lower layers of the skin, avoiding melanin cells. 
                                             
                                                                    Ingredients
CYVL45-PXQ whitening plant extract,  foti leaf eaxtract, ellergic acid, emblica, Pearl powder, tyrostat, coenzyme Q10, alpha arbutin,beta arbutin, mulberry root extract, Niacinamide,glutathione, natural fruit acid, sodium lactate,BHA,alpha lipoic acid,  N-acetyl cysteine, licorice root extract, quercetin, azelaic acid, retinoic acid, melanostat,damiana extract,PEG 150, phenonip.
The 3 key peptides in Peptide included:
  1. Palmitoyl Oligopeptide-3 (Ceramide Oligopeptide-3) is clinically proven to regenerate the skin's upper layers by stimulating collagen production and thickening the epidermis—not unlike the regeneration.
  2. Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3 is proven to suppress the body's production of interleukins, the chemical messengers that trigger inflammation.
  3. Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline) is proven to help reduce wrinkles by disrupting the nerve signals sent to tense muscle beneath the dermis—functionally relaxing them and smoothing the overlying skin.
ARL Peptide contains other key active ingredients with anti-aging and skin repair benefits, as follows:
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Biopeptide CL) is a protein that is a fragment of collagen combined with palmitic acid. Research shows that it increases collagen production, hyaluronic acid production and skin thickness. It reduces surface roughness, and depth of wrinkles.
HELPFUL HINTS

Never rush your skin to get lighter, you millions of melanin cells, it takes time. Your skin is an organ, the reason people get spots because of less melanin in that area of the skin, apply cream to the darker areas and avoid the lighter areas until the color blends. Avoid keeping your skin too dry, absorption slow on dry skin areas, so lightening whitening will be slower. Apply our specifically formulated lotion 2 – 3 times a day for hands knees and feet or wherever the skin appears darker and stubborn.
Certain areas of your skin will lighten quicker, areas like lower arms and hands, knees and elbow take a longer time, will need more exfoliation therapy. Therefore we market whitening creams especially to be used on feet, knees elbows, definitely NOT for your face and neck.


Order $1.00 samples  here>>  use Mozilla Firefox  viewing & buying, complete Click here to buy

$1.00 Sample & more info either  Note: Shipping for .05 0z  sample, buyer pay USA shipping.   $1.00 is handling added to shipping   International shipping price has changed, please contact us. If you have last years  international shipping price list or bought from us last year please add 3.00 to last years shipping rate if the item was the same size and weight.
Privacy label on bottles or jar and packages, 
you alone knows whats in the bottles and jars. 

Payment:  we accept Greendot MoneyPak card
sold at department stores and pharmacies  
 If you do not have paypal, or checks, or credit cards, we accept payment of GREENDOT MoneyPak card for the amount of your order. Please add money dot  service fee, it may differ to you, it is usually 4.95. flat fee by greendot. Eg.  if your total invoice is 20.00, you need to purchase 24.95 greendot moneyPak card,  because Greendot MoneyPack automatically deduct $4.95 from all funds you send.  We do not get the fees Greendot charges you.  You must add 4.95, to all your invoice.   


  Some of our buyers reports the store page does not work well Internet Explorer and Google chrome, use Mozilla Firefox when viewing and buying. (download firefox free at http://www.filehippo.com/

                                                    

40 comments:

  1. hey, gave up looking for you. i buy from you a year ago off ebay, I am sure because its the same name from agelesskin lab, the info is the same. I bought the 3 body milk, 4 jars for 6 mos supply. I love your honesty, you said expect to hear from people around me 'SKIN LOOK BRIGHTER' in about 5 wks. but 4 weeks and everybody saw lighter skin, because its permanent I expect 2 months wait to see any result, my skin changed 3 shades lighter, I ran out in October, 2 mos my face is still lighter. I sure didn't expect to see my skin lighten up in 4 wks. Tiff, me, & Sandra since high school been using whitening creams 16 yrs, I know when we find gold. Tiff tried the 7 day bleach body for 1 yr. no change, she gonna buy from you, I am sure of it. I know you said you are a small lab but you should advertise on TV, oops! I take that back, price will hit the ceiling, advertise on TV after I get shade I want. Please check your files its Daphne willis my info is the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh your results sounds great would it be alright if I can see some before and after pics thanks

      Delete
  2. way cool, I heard about this a long time ago, because I knew you did custom orders, but did not know how to find it. gosh, its been 2 years. Been there done that with sorry lightening, tried several for 6 months did not work, not even a slight shade. I want to order large bottle, I see the small jar at webstore, please list the body milk for me, I see the 125.00 retail price, i want to offer 90.00 plus priority ship to NY. willing to work with you, and be a repeat customer, I am dedicated to work on my skin. I know this works, if you are out of stock. please place me for back order. Jennifer Adams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! nice blog, what an education, I learned something. I see why the others don't work. If I start with you I need to get the product maybe every 2 months, are you going to stay open or have stock for a long time? Please contact me, I want to order. Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Yea so so right, for 15 yrs I use all kinds of whitening creams, they do not work, hydoquinine does a slight change after 9 - 11 mos, after constant use the skin gets stain dark. Yes I am on board for permanent, prepared to wait 5 months to see the first color change, because my uncle a Doctor, says your are right on. He said, kill melanin cells sure to get white skin, get dormant first, can stay dormant for the rest of your life if you use maintenance cream, which is weaker form of the cream. If full regiment treatment like when first started continues after you reach the shade of color you want, the melanin dormant cells die, then you have white skin.
    It appears you are using exceptional great quality botanical extract. The secret whitening plant in the ingredients list is not totally secret, he being a dermatologist at medical university 30 yrs ago, he said he heard about it. He said, so many foreigners it could be from any country, saw the picture of the tree and leaves on some chemists finding. The guys did not care much about color of skin, they were looking for cancer cures, he kinda recalls they said gold plant because of the yellow fruit. He said that you are certainly right. Can you ship to Jamaica, no problem here about the shipping charges, or if I have to wait on back order. Definitely I couple of the body lotions and 5 6oz jars, will pay shipping charges, your prices are great. Pleases do not go out of business, I can get you many customers. Hit me back ASAP, Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Fantastic products, I wish Iwas using it 5 yrs ago. followed your advise use with
    bodywash for fast result worked on my very stubord black skin.
    I can't find your 10% Kojic Acid body wash, need to reorder. April I order 4 2oz but you got me on
    double shipping. Do you have 6 - 8oz sizes, you have 300ml at webstore whats the equivalent to oz??
    M. simmons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, there is no word I can use to tell you how grateful I am to you. You are a God sent.
    I was very skeptical, I love my skin, but I have to live, work and survive. Sorry AMERICA but I am the one with very black skin, though educated MA. I am the last choice for everything good, and first choice to get fired, pass-over promotions, and used over, even our men want lighter skinned woment, while lighter skinned have green light and all that's nice!

    I confess I have being using skin whiteners for 20 yrs with no change.
    I met Gloria at my hair dresser, she showed me her foot, said she tried your cream on one foot 2 times a day every day for 2 months, I was immediately sold, I could see clearly one foot was a little lighter, that was all I needed to see. To make my story short that was why I bought enought for a whole body, and insist for more strenght. You told to be patient for 5-6 months, I say what the heck I waisted years and got nothing to show, 20 yrs I use 1 cream for 2 yrs, change to another ro 2 yrs, repeat for 20 yrs. creams did anything for my skin, no hint of change, but I was sure your cream worked, so if I have to wait for a yr to change one shade ligher it worth the investment and the wait. I promise to get back to you in a year, I want to send you pictures, very clear positive 2 shades lighter 11 months later. I want to order more same strenght with 20% Kojic Acid body wash. I believe it worked quick because I the bodywash, the body wash gave me 24hr hour exfoliation, which make the cream absorb easier. Look guys, if you make it pass six months of following the directions, not missing a day, your skin is ready and dead black making cells become less and less every month, you cannot see the change in the first month, DON'T BELIEVE other creams on the market, yeah right 7 days lightening, I spent my savings for a year, I think they mean 7 yrs- easy

    First of all I am not stupid, I know the skin change skin every 30 days, skin is like tough leather, so mentally I set a marker, give my skin 6 months to gently shed the hard tough upper layer, while bodywash & applying the cream. I started seeing lighter areas at 7 months, then I put the cream on the darker areas for 2 wks, and bodywash and moisterize whole area. After 2 - 3 wks the whole area blend together, then I put the cream on all areas. Now I am in 9th month, and every month I get lighter, I check once a month. I was applying cream to my black arms and I am telling you they are tough, so one arm look lighter than the other, I am with the program and love its permanent. When my new order comes I will give more to my hands and feet, because my neck and face is light, but my arms, legs, hands, and feet need to catch up.

    QUESTION: Can I use one time daily on face and neck or stop using the bodywash on face & neck to slow down the lightening?
    I am so happy, and you have patience. You are so sweet and honest you tell me to the 't' everything to expect. I know you said NEVER wait until the jar empty before order, it takes about 3-4 weeks to get to you. is it still the same deal on waiting ????? Sorry I was waiting on funds, because I this order is big.
    Love Ya Hugs, I am happy, Thanks so so so very much. Oh in June I referred 2 of my friends Jackie and Marsha, I see they are excited about their skin.
    Thanks again, Evangeline FR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey your process sounds great I was wondering if I can see some before and after pics thanks hunny

      Delete
  7. Hi Ms therapist, got good news, got my 3rd order my skin got lighter, really l lighter,
    Gosh, I am so elated! it tingle as you say it would, I see you use it, and like I said
    no pain on gain Iam in for the game, but there was no pain, like the other creams they burn and burn left me with patches, and still don't wrork. Keep it going, into my 11th month and counting. 4 of us are using
    your creams, our skin is so much better, clean smooth, and look so young. Is there a choice on the color of bodywash I don't like the apricot red color? Truly, I really don't care what color coz it is a part of the program.
    thanks you a million Shelly R

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard about this blog, I am dark like whoopi goldberg. How long before I can get skin tone like Qeen Latifah or Angela Bassett?
    I can't find a shade chart, just want a good idea, because I want to set goal and finish when I start.
    Can I go to beach and sunbathe?
    will my skin pickup after I stop use, after pregnancy? restart aftr 9 months, can Tell it to me plain
    thank you
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi yall,
    Great site, super helpful, wow botanical all natural ingredients! like what I heard, why should I throw away money on temporary creams, 99 % of which do not work anyways. I'd better spend on creams which will lead or eventually stop melanin producing cells, is it not what we want?

    Whats the sin in that, white folkes want our 'lips & butt' and they have dormant melanin cells, our melanin cell are active produce pigmented color which is like a curse in white america, folkes who use it against us. My daughter is right, and I agree with her so does her counelors.

    I did a lot of research, our so call Icons diana ross to some of Jackson family, even Oprah, actresses, most of our music Icons its common knowledge they lighten their skin. So yall don't bother to critic me for helping my daughter. she's been depressed over her skin, tried several times to drop out of school, counseling does not help, plus they all suggest I support her. This is the best site ever on the subject of naturally slowly permanently getting lightened.

    Question, I am very lighted skinned, but my 15 yrs daughter has very dark skin. She been using hydroquine based creams for 3 yrs, she tried whitening pills (what a farse) and others but nothing worked.
    It silly to ask knowing she being using chemicals, but how soon can I apply agelesskin after she stop using other chemical cream?
    Thanks
    Lisa Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Daphney, I am happy to here you have positive result. Thanks for visiting our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Jennifer Adams, no I am not going out of business any time soon. There people Globally, we are shipping to Germany, Africa UK all over the Caribbean West Indies and the middle East, just naming a few countries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi M. Simmons, We can custom design your order. We have 300ml 500ml 600ml, bodywash from 150ml to 500ml. I will post some updates later this week. Please check this blog occasionally for new website links to purchase specials/item on discounts. We certainly appreciate you dropping by our blog. we are here 24hrs. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shelly, Got to talk with our LAB about the bodywash color for you. I will email you, we have all your contact info in our shipping location. We are going to be around for a long time. We do not advertise so supportive comments are welcome, because it helps others and many of the questions can be answered here. We had over 150 comments on our other blog before the server closed. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, there i am trying to find out where i can get these product from? whats the website called if you don't mind me asking.
    I can't wait to order after hearing some amazing story's.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi December 23 comments. I have placed additional info links, where you can view our products and buy and pay. Please look for the links at the bottom of this page.
    Please note: if you are overcharge for shipping please email us. Shipping time is about a week.
    Thanks for visiting and best wishes and lighter complexion for 2012. Thanks again for all your support.
    Admin: Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New year Ya'all,
    I am excited, got my order in Nov. but the kids and shopping for 23 people rush was upon me,
    I meant to tell you thanks for my order.
    I am in my 4th week. I have been using the cream on on side of my face, today my 7yrs old grand-daughter said, Granny your face is pretty here (touching left side of my face)
    I kept the cream near my tooth brush, rub on every morning and night been too busy to check color, but yes! I can see the difference. I am glad is only slightly lighter, and don't want my family to know, so I will apply to the other side once only.

    I am going all the way. I know it takes time, to soften up and remove the top layer of skin, I am a nurse, so I know what I am talking about, will order in a few weeks after this
    500ml is gone, I really need the body wash, it is so good, it melts away the dead cells, it help prevent some areas from getting less absorption.

    Investing in my self for the first time in my life and love it! Thanks so much AGELESSKIN

    Have a bless and prosperous New Year, all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Vickie, i was wondering if i could have a chemical peel before starting the whitening process,just because to speed up the process and also i am getting married in may.
    QUESTIONS: 1)WHAT IS THE BEST PRODUCT TO ORDER FOR THE HOLE BODY? 2)WHAT SHALL I USE FOR THE FACE?
    I AM OPRAH COLOR AT THE MOMENT AND WANT TO BE RHIANNA COLOR? HOW LONG WILL THIS TAKE ME AND YES I HAVE TRIED TO BLEACH MY SKIN BEFORE BUT WITH CHEAP HARMING PRODUCTS AND I WANT SOMETHING THAT WILL PERMANENT EVEN IF I GO A BROAD.
    SO PLEASE HELP ME TO LOOK BEAUTIFUL ON MY BIG DAY.
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI THERE,WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU BASED IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING?AND IS THE A PHONE NO WHERE I CAN REACH YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, thanks 4rd order, been since March 2011, could you combine shipping on file (Jen Fisher) I could use a 2.00 off on my next order. I need more bodywash, I don't whats all included with the kojic Acid bodywash but is awesome.
    8 months on the bodywash and the lightening cream, I had horrible mutli-complexion-colored
    skin with loose skin and gigantic pores. I never expected that my friends
    saw what I saw and felt.

    Tightening of my entire face during each use, so I continued to
    leave it on for sometimes 1 hr or 2, or last few times 3 hrs then wash off
    every day or night.
    I thought because has kojic Acids it would burn at first, I would lighten faster but I am getting good results
    considering only using the cream sometimes 1 time daily. I find that my cousin lighten up
    starting at 3 weeks, my mom it took her 2 months, why is that so?

    Here is the verdict on Christmas day, my friends and family saw the
    big improvement. They want what I used. 'your skin is so smoothe, can't see
    those big pores any more, what did you have skin resurfacing, who did it for you?
    Not only is my skin lighter but oh so very smooth and my pores not visible, just
    softlike baby skin. I see what its important to use the bodywash with the cream,
    because it litterally invisiblely peal layers of skin off gently.
    Just want to share this with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,
    If you need to contact us, go to one of the links on page, go to the contact us page and send us a message.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Getting married in May,
    Skin peel would certainly help,
    however, if the peel is not even
    some area will have more or less absorption the end result is may experience patchy result, application would need to be on only the dark area around the lighter skin.
    good news is that, your skin usually catch up in about 4 wks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes, I will sent your message to shipping for combine discount.
    Yes the Kojic Acid has additional beneficial properties in additional
    to the skin exfoliation & anti wrinkle, resurfacing & balancing. Balancing
    properties penetrate deep under the skin and slows down melanin cells activities
    and tighten the skin from beneath.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Oprah color,
    Please go to your buy page via the links on this page,
    and click on the buy product and read the introduction for the specific product.
    1. Body whitening lotion
    2. Whitening cream (face) (read the buy notes on buy page)
    Skin lightening whitening varies with skin tone, and can take up to 3 yrs to pure white. Using our bodywash speeds up the skin process. Some of our customers reports whitening 19 mo, but they use our bodywash to speed up the process.
    My sister was desperate for white skin, got brighter skin in 7 mos, 3 shades lighter under my supervision. I place her on a exfoliate daily, cream application morning and night for 7 months. She experience mild patches where some area got lighter, but the darker areas caught up in 30 days which is normal.
    My experience was different, (too busy to apply cream, missed days etc. IT took me 13 mos to show off my brighter skin.

    2 yrs I got whiter skin, today its 7 yrs later and you would think I was born with white skin.

    Thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy new year, I was wondering if I can buy 4 of the samples, can you combine shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, No the product is shipped form a different location, they are limited to one (1) product per address. Thank you for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Attn: Everyone,
    please complete the form if you are purchasing, it helps us understand which product you want us to ship.
    Thanks
    Vicky
    Admin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I was wondering where and how I can purchase some of your products because the site is not letting me and can I please see some before and after pictures thanks

      Delete
  27. hi vicky i have send you an email on the 8th and 9th of this month still waiting for your reply regards to those questions.also please send me your paypal account.

    Thanks a lot,
    Amira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check your junk files, I replied same day to your email
      amirxxxxx22xxxlive.com, I forwarded my old reply to you today, Please check.

      Thanks
      Vicki

      Delete
  28. We reply to emails within 24-48 hrs.
    I realize you may not want leave your email address, which anyone can see, so if you are interested in buying and have questions, locate the link on this page (click on buynow and sent us an email include your reply email)your Confidential comes directly to me.

    Thanks
    Vicki
    Admin

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi i am about to order, how long will it take for it to arrive to scotland?and i will be ordering the body lotion and the bodywash only will that be enough to lighten me before the summer?
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Shipping to Scottland is about 30 days. For faster results please use 20% Kojic Acid on areas you want to lighten faster. Please read the commments posted from our users on the wonderful benefits of skin shedding of Kojic Acid, when used be used along with our skin regiment Agelesskin creams.
      Please add a note that when you order, so I can send you a sample of Kojic Acid with our order (free)
      Thanks
      Vicki
      Admin

      Delete
  30. can you use the bodylotion on the face or do you need to order the face cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,
      You can use the bodylotion on your face.
      Sun exposed skin (hands feet knees and darker areas) need higher strenghts for effective lightening, which should be ordered along if needed.
      Thanks for asking
      Admin
      Vicki

      Delete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's really nice post. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in sharing this. Keep sharing. wrinkle injections kent

    ReplyDelete
  33. Please how do I purchase this product, how long does the permanence last

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nice blog, thanks for sharing this blog. Benoquin cream is applied to de-pigment the skin as a vitiligo treatment , Vitligo is a skin condition of irregular patches on skin, covering about 50% of the body surface, lose colour and become whitened.

    ReplyDelete